Back into blogging.
I should be finishing my drafts that I have saved instead of typing a new post.
But I really dont have the courage to finish up my draft. It just pains me to do so. But I know, I would have to do so one day.
I hate myself for falling sick.
I hate the thermometer for telling me that I am running a fever.
I hate myself for shivering.
I hate my nose for running.
I hate myself for unable to take care of myself.
Take care of myself until I fall sick and have the thoughts of self torturing.
I just HATE MYSELF for all the things I do to hurt myself even more.
Thanks to my friends around me.
I know you people cared. I seriously do. Thanks for being able to tolerate me no matter how unreasonable I was.
Say I am selfish. I always wanted someone to be there for me yet I am always not there for people.
Thanks 6 faithers. You people really have make me feel so much better. Cause I know you are the ones who would always be there for me. To provide an listening ear and to make me feel myself. I am just so comfortable with you guys. I need to pretend. I need not put on a mask. I could just face you people with my own true self.
I hope that we would unite as a class even in future.
Thanks Priscilla. I know you are busy with your poly life now. Yet you still showed that you care and love me. I love you jie! xoxoxo.
I know what type of person I am. I seriously do. I know I am not the first person that most people would think of whenever they are in trouble or upset. I also know that I am not the first person that people would think of whenever they have good news to share. There's just so much fact that I know about myself that could be shown from people's actions and words.
Just treat as I am thinking too much as usual...
If I ever cry again in future because of thinking of any unhappy past or even happy memories, I am a fool. But seriously, I think I am and I would.
Watched "The Leap Years" with my dad yesterday at Thiong Baru Plaza.
The movie really make me realise my faults and facts.
Nothing much happened. There's so much to type yet I dont where to start from. -.-
Received my enrolment package. Sigh I dont understand what is written on it at all. Sigh shall go read it now.
I am starting a new chapter... I hope so...
I will keep holding on ...
Avril Lavigne -- Keep Holding On
You're not alone
Together we stand
I'll be by your side
You know I'll take your hand
When it gets cold
And it feels like the end
There's no place to go
You know I wont give in
No I wont give in
Keep holding on
Coz you know I make it through
I make it through
Just stay strong
Coz you know I'm here for you
I'm here for you
There's nothing you can say(nothing you can say)
Nothing you can do(nothing you can do)
There's no other way when it comes to the truth
So Keep holding on
Coz you know I make it through
I make it through
So far away
I wish you were here
Before it's too late this could have disappeared
Before the door's closed
And it comes to an end
With you by my side
I will fight and death end
I will fight and death end
Yeah Yeah
Keep holding on
Coz you know I make it through
I make it through
Just stay strong
Coz you know I'm here for you
I'm here for you
There's nothing you can say(nothing you can say)
Nothing you can do(nothing you can do)
There's no other way when it comes to the truth
So Keep holding on
Coz you know I make it through
I make it through
Hear me what I say,what I say
I can leave
Nothing's gonna change
Nothing's gonna change estimate
Whatever's meant to be
Well without pythonic
Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah
La......
Keep holding on
Coz you know I make it through
I make it through
Just stay strong
Coz you know I'm here for you
I'm here for you
There's nothing you can say(nothing you can say)
Nothing you can do(nothing you can do)
There's no other way when it comes to the truth
So Keep holding on
Coz you know I make it through
I make it through
Keep holding on
Keep holding on
There's nothing you can say(nothing you can say)
Nothing you can do(nothing you can do)
There's no other way when it comes to the truth
So Keep holding on
Coz you know I make it through
I make it through
Tuesday, March 04, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment